Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will occur online through Infinite Campus (our student information system). The online system will walk parents/guardians through the registration process and provide links to upload required documentation. The window for online kindergarten registration will be March 1, 2021 through April 2, 2021. The registration link will go live at 8:00am on Monday, March 1. To register your child for kindergarten, please review the information below and then complete registration online.
Any child who is/ will be five (5) years old by August 1st is eligible to enroll in kindergarten.
Elementary School Attendance Zones:
To determine your child’s school (based on home address), you may access the street address list at: https://www.campbell.k12.ky.us/docs/district/depts/20/school%20assignment%20by%20street%20list.pdf?id=76814
- Campbell Ridge Elementary: 859.448.4780
- Crossroads Elementary: 859.441.9174
- Reiley Elementary: 859.635.2118
- Cline Elementary: 859.781.4544
- Grant’s Lick Elementary: 859.635.2129
Required Documentation for Registration and Enrollment:
- Student’s state-issued birth certificate;
- Two (2) forms of proof-of-residency (ex: deed, lease, property tax bill, utility bills);
- School health information available at: https://www.campbell.k12.ky.us/Content2/40708
- Student’s social security card is recommended, not required (it is required in high school for participation in the Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship (KEES) program);
- Copy of court records reflecting current custody agreement (if applicable).
Half-Day or Full-Day Program:
Kindergarten Registration will be for either half-day or full-day. There is no cost for the half-day program. Morning (AM) or Afternoon (PM) Kindergarten for half-day students is determined by CCS bus routes. Parents/guardians who choose to provide their own transportation for half-day kindergarten can ask to be placed on a waiting list for an AM to PM change or a PM to AM change. Students can only be placed on a waiting list after all registration requirements have been met.
Campbell County Schools will provide full-day kindergarten for all parents/guardians who choose that option. Information regarding full-day fees is listed below. Contact the school for fee information when registering multiple children for kindergarten (ex: twins), as there is a discount for each child after the first. Once a child’s fee status for the full-day program is officially determined, a contract regarding payment(s) is required for parent/guardian review and signature. Monthly payments are due the 15th of each month (Aug-May), and tuition fees are non-refundable.
- Half-Day Program (No Cost)
- Full-Day Program ($2,530 – If paid in full before August 1st)
- Full-Day Program ($2,750 – If paid in 10 monthly installments of $275 Aug-May)
- Full-Day Program ($1,320 – If the student qualifies for Reduced Lunch as established by the USDA Income Eligibility Guidelines; 10 monthly installments of $132 Aug-May is available)
- Full-Day Program (No Cost – If the student qualifies for Free Lunch as established by the USDA Income Eligibility Guidelines.)
- Full-Day Program (No Cost – If the student is the child of a full-time employee of Campbell County Schools)
Child and Adult Care Food Program and Income Eligibility Guidelines:
The USDA Division of Food and Nutrition Services establishes annual program Income Eligibility Guidelines. These guidelines are effective from July 1 through June 30 of each year. A student may receive free or reduced-price meals if their household qualifies for Free/Reduced Lunch as established by these guidelines. Please refer to the Income Eligibility Guidelines for additional information and complete the Income Survey form within the online registration system. This will provide parents/guardians with an unofficial estimate as to whether the student may qualify for free or reduced lunch and kindergarten fees. Official qualifications will be determined upon review of completed eligibility forms for the 2021-2022 school year when they become available in the summer.
- A student whose family income is at or below 130% of the poverty level can receive free meals.
- A student whose family income is between 130% and 185% of the poverty level can receive reduced-cost meals.
- A student whose family participates in federal assistance programs such as SNAP or KTAP can be directly certified for meal benefits.
- If the family income is over 185% of the poverty level, the student will pay full price for meals.
Select one (1) option below (New or Existing Family) to begin registration. You will want to have all required information/documentation (listed above) with you to complete registration. Also, it is highly recommended that you complete this process on a desktop or laptop computer (rather than a smartphone, for example). Feel free to access the following link to watch a video for more information:
- NEW families to Campbell County Schools will access Online Kindergarten Registration through the kiosk.
- EXISTING families that already have a child enrolled at Campbell County Schools will access Online Kindergarten Registration through the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus. To access Infinite Campus and the Parent Portal:
- Go to the Campbell County School District website (www.campbellcountyschools.org)
- Click on the “Parent” drop-down box at the top center of the page
- Click on “Infinite Campus Parent Portal” and log in
- If you do not have a Parent Portal yet, contact your child’s school for assistance
- If you have forgotten your username/password and you are unable to re-set it, contact your child’s school for assistance
- Once in the Parent Portal, click “More” from the menu at the bottom left of the screen
- Click “Online Registration” and then click “Begin Registration”
- Click “Next Page” and/or “Save” as you progress through each section of the application
- When you get to the “Student” Tab, click “Add New Student” and complete each page; you can upload required documents as you go (contact child’s school with questions)
- When finished, click “Submit”
- If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact your child’s school
Please learn how to ensure your child is successful in Kindergarten here.