In the Campbell County School District, we believe that all students can learn at high levels. We are committed to doing "whatever it takes" to provide a free appropriate public education and full educational opportunities for all students with disabilities. The district proudly provides a full continuum of services in order to meet the unique needs of each student. We believe that parents, community, and educational staff working together can create a climate in which all students become life-long learners.
Marinell Kephart, Director of Special Education/504
Sarah Graman, Assistant Director of Special Education/Preschool Coordinator
Secretary of Special Education and Student Services
Child Find Notice
Campbell County Schools urges you, through Child Find, to give every child a chance to learn. If you have or know of a child who has a disability and is not receiving needed special help, please contact the Director of Special Education for Campbell County Schools.
YOUR CHILD MAY QUALIFY IF:
The child is a Campbell County Schools resident and...
- The child is 3 or 4 years old and displays delays in speech and/or challenges in attaining developmental skills that are needed to be successful in school. Required ages are as of August 1 of the current school year.
- The child is 4 years old by August 1 of the current school year and the family qualifies financially.
- Children who are 4 years old by August 1 of the current school year but do not meet the eligibility requirements of either delays or finances may attend as a "Universal 4" at no cost as long as there is space available.
- Screenings will be held on a rotating basis at all preschool classroom sites.
- You may contact the school and preschool teacher for more information:
Campbell Ridge Elementary (859) 448-4780
Cline Elementary (859) 781-4544
Crossroads Elementary (859) 441-9174
Reiley Elementary (859) 635-2118
If you have questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org