The mission of the Campbell County School District, in partnership with students, staff, parents, and community, is to do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to ensure our students’ success in college, career, and life.
Campbell County Schools will be a district which:
- Focuses on student learning, utilizing research-based instruction to meet the needs of every student
- Sets high expectations for all and supports stakeholders in achieving these expectations
- Provides a wealth of opportunities in which students can excel
- Supports and retains dedicated, highly-trained staff members, treating each member as part of a learning community
- Is vested in the community, inspiring pride and a tradition of excellence
- Builds positive relationships among all groups, promoting open communication and valuing input
- Students come first.
- All students can learn and will succeed given time and support.
- All students must develop self-discipline and personal responsibility.
- All students must be challenged to reach their highest potential.
- Community, parents, educators, and students share in the responsibility for learning.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Everyone must be treated with dignity and respect.
District Focus Points
- Promote High Academic Achievement
- Enhance Academic and Athletic Facilities
- Promote School/Community Relations
- Promote New District-Wide Technologies
Our District Commitments
- Every child in every classroom will be engaged in meaningful work.
- All students will meet growth goals and be on track for College and Career Readiness
- All teaching and learning will lead toward a national high school ranking.
- Communication with students, parents, staff and community will be frequent and transparent-expect a 24 hour response.
- All students will participate in the highest quality extracurricular opportunities with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Every child will be prepared for the 21st Century enabling them to communicate, collaborate, critically think, create and innovate.
- Technology resources will inspire and empower our children.